GOOD WHEELS FAQ
1. What do I need to bring with me when I go to Good Wheels to apply for a loan?
Please bring the following items with you to the dealership:
- Valid photo ID (driver’s license, state issued ID card, military ID)
- Proof of income (such as recent pay stubs, child support documentation, social security documentation, etc.)
- Proof of residence (a recent phone/utility bill, lease, or mortgage statement)
- Proof of insurance if you already have it
- The title for your trade-in, if you have it
- Name, address, and phone numbers for at least 5 references
2. Do you have financing terms for people with less than perfect credit?
Good Wheels understands that bad things can happen to good people, which is why for over twenty years we have specialized in arranging auto loans for individuals that have had credit problems in the past that have made obtainin g conventional financing difficult. We can help many different credit situations. Many of the customers we are able to help have experienced previous repossessions, foreclosures, bankruptcies, medical collections, credit card charge offs, and other obstacles. Obviously, everyone’s situation is different, but our experienced loan specialists work each day with the situations described above and want to give each customer a chance to re-establish their credit. Although we do not offer guaranteed financing, we are able to help many, many people with our program.
3. Do you have financing terms for people with good or excellent credit?
In addition to having access to financing sources for our customers who have experienced credit problems, we also are proud to have a relationship with several conventional lenders and offer that financing option to customers who qualify.
4. Will my payment history be reported to the credit bureaus?
Yes. Each lender that we work with reports your payment history to TransUnion and Experian to help you establish or re-establish your credit rating. Many companies only report negative information to the credit bureaus, but our lenders report each month. If you are shopping elsewhere, please be sure to ask if they report positive credit each month to the bureau(s). We want you to get credit for each payment you make!
5. Does Good Wheels have a warranty on the vehicles they sell?
Yes. We understand that many buyers fear that they will get a “bad” vehicle when purchasing pre-owned, and we protect your purchase by offering a thirty day or 1,000 mile limited warranty at no cost on almost every vehicle sold, and offer various extended service contracts for purchase on almost every vehicle.
6. How much cash down will I need to qualify for a loan?
Unlike many dealerships, we do not have a pre-set down payment. Your specific information will be evaluated by our loan and sales specialists who will determine the amount down that you will need.
7. Does Good Wheels take trade-ins?
Yes, Good Wheels accepts vehicles for trade. If your trade is paid off, please bring your title with you when you visit the dealership. If there is still a balance owed, please bring your lender’s information as well as your account information with you.
8. I’m ready to apply. What is the process?
Our process is simple. First, you will either complete the application online or stop in to one of our locations and do a quick application with one of our experienced Sales Consultants. Next, they will send your application to our loan department who will verify the information for accuracy and make a decision. Next, the loan department will let your Sales Consultant know the parameters for your loan qualification. Most customers who are qualified leave in a vehicle the same day. Our goal is to make your car buying experience fast and pleasant and build a long-term relationship with you.
9. If I am financed with PACE, where and how can I make my payments?
PACE understands that in today’s world our customers need flexibility when it comes to ways to make their payments. Below you will find the ways they have met that demand.
In person at either our Calcutta, Ohio or Ellwood City, PA location. We accept checks, money orders (made payable to PACE, please), Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. We currently do not accept cash.
- Online by visiting www.thinkpace.com and logging in with your account number.
- By setting up automatic payments to be debited from your checking or savings account on the due date. Never be late!
- By phoning in your payments to 330.385.0100 (Ohio) or 724.752.8286 (PA) and using your debit/credit card that we have on file (requires a one-time signed authorization for each card on file).
- By mailing your non-cash payment in.
Please make sure your payment is received at PACE by your due date.
The mailing addresses are:
15406 State Route 170
East Liverpool, Ohio 43920
1019 Lawrence Avenue
Ellwood City, PA 16117
By utilizing our secure after-hours drop box located at both the Calcutta, Ohio location and Ellwood City, PA location.
Please make sure your payments drops in entirely.
Good Wheels Hours
Calcutta Sales Department
East Liverpool, OH 43920
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
Ellwood City Sales Department
Ellwood City, PA 16117
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|